Joes Super Special Admin Page
- Check https://goo.gl/4dMziq
- Get people involved! Set up table of contents, guide people directly to their subesction
- Joes Mining Walkthrough
- Templates: howto
Bitcoin wiki: 
Vertcoin on Wikipedia 
VeriCoin on Wikipedia 
Under construction! Visit Wiki Contribution to help.
Well, register (Special:UserLogin) and log in first.
- Add yourself to Wiki Dev Team along with your special knowledge / workplan.
- Join the #forums channel on slack
How do we want our wiki?
This is especially important for content that might get copied to Wikipedia. Oh yes, we wanna be on Wikipedia!
Content Organisation will be veri important. My current idea is to have an easy entry level which should be worked out well and hopefully doesn't need to be changed often. Additionally, sections with detailed mining, troubleshooting,... information shall provide depth. Keeping everything updated will be a major concern as well. Lastly, it is mandatory to keep all the Memes at one place.
- Title "VeriCoin Wiki" or "VeriCoin & Verium Wiki"?
Structure is needed
Once you enter the page you basically see two things:
- The mainpage (currently VeriCoin & Verium)
- The Menu (sidebar)
currently looks like this:
- mainpage|VeriCoin & Verium
- Dual Blockchain|Dual Blockchain Technology
- VeriCoin Wallet|Wallet
- VeriCoin Staking|Staking
- Verium Wallet|Wallet
- Verium Mining|Mining
I would like to keep the sidebar tight and clean, add max. 1 point to each subcategory.
- Keep the menu tight. (max. 3 / 4 / 4 points?)
What i have done so far is to copy & paste the official sites and some slack infos. Then randomly sorted, edited, formatted stuff - still it is chaos. This shall serve as a skeleton which we improve. Some texts are very advertising, that needs to be changed. Properties like "unique" need to be reference at best with external links.